2 Days Trips from Hurghada to Cairo by Car
2 Days 1 Night
Explore Special 2 days Cairo’s highlights trip from Hurghada by Car. See the top attractions in Cairo,to cover Cairo most amazing sites in the world such as one of the seven wonders of the old worldthe Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo and explore Saqqare step pyramids and the 1st capital of Egypt Memphis and its open air museum and much more. Travel hassle-free with your flight and accommodation, accompanied by a private Egyptologist tour guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- Round-trip flight from Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation one night in Cairo at 5-star Hotel with breakfast
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of Privateprofessional English-speaking guide throughout tours
- Allentrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Giza
- Two Lunch meals at quality local restaurant.
- Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Felucca ride When you get there.
- Tipping kitty
- Personal expense
- Drinks in the restaurant.
A Discovery Tours Representative will pick you upat 03:00 Am your hotel in Hurghada or El Gounaby private air-conditioned modern vehiclecvan to get traveling to Cairo for about 4 hours . , upon your arrival in Cairo your tour Egyptologist guide will be waiting for you . After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit Great Sphinx, the head of pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Next, continue to Sakkara, located only 16 miles southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid, built for King Zoser and an important aspect of the pyramids’ evolution. Then, head over to Memphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt and home to the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx. This city dates back to 3100 BC. After this, stop for Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant based on full meal for each person. At the end of the day, our guide will transfer you to your hotel for check-in and an overnight stay in Cairo. You will have a free time in the evening, where we can arrange the following for you if you wish: Nile Cruise & Dinner with Tanura show and belly dance on a floating hotel.
You will be picked up by a private air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Cairo after having breakfast Check out of the hotel and collect your luggage, to be stored in the car. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the famous Egyptian Museum which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicates to the child king Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3.500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.and the room of mummies. In the latter, visitors can learn more about mummification art in ancient Egypt.Proceed to have lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then move to visit Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din on the moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that visit Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohammed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805 – 1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years. Then proceed to Khan El Khalili Bazzar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East where you will have free time for shopping and buying souvenirs. After that transfer to Cairo Airport for flight back to Hurghada and then transfer to your hotel.
All prices are quoted above in a selection of currencies and these are a based on the US Dollar at the rate of exchange when published but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per trip and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices are valid until the 30th April 2021. Should prices change the website will be updated as quick as possible.
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
It is advisable to reserve your Egypt excursions as early as possible, thus ensuring that you can relax with the knowledge that you have secured the best trip for you. To ensure the excursion is reserved and secured with Discovery travel Egypt we will request a deposit of 25% from the total amount due, as you can appreciate this deposit counts towards your final payment. Discovery Travel Egypt is able to accept payment by Credit Cared PayPal ,Bank Transfer and/or Western Union.
No penalty charges if cancellation was made 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Tipping & Gratuities (Clients Discretion)
Throughout all our tour pages you will see the words “tipping & gratuities” always shown within the excluded section of the tab on “specifics”. It is customary in Egypt to express ones satisfaction of the service received from the staff that have looked after him throughout his trip. It is not obligatory however it is well received amongst the staff that will be looking after you; our personal motto is “tip little but often”..
Many of our excursions operate as private trips and are available on a daily basis. A private excursion will give you an exclusive guide for your own group, which is an excellent opportunity to hear everything the guide is telling you and these excursions we can adapt slightly to suite your own requirements. In many of the Red Sea tourist resorts we have local excursions which will be part of larger groups.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Pickup time will be within the first 30 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email. You will be picked up from your hotel/ selected location in Hurghada.
- We advise you to order a breakfast box from the hotel because of the early departure
- Feel free to ask any change in program, it is a Private trip the whole day for you
- If you wish to Camel or Horse ride at pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids it cost USD27.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo it cost USD 15.- per person
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses.
- Warm clothes in winter.
- Cotton clothes in summer.
- Sport shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.