Cairo Day Trip by Bus from Hurghada
Without seeing the Great Pyramids of Giza No trip to Egypt is completelytake an unforgettable day tripto Cairo, and be joined there by your Egyptologist guide. visiting the Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, enjoy an optional visit to the Solar Boat Museum, and the vast collection of antiquities at Cairo’s Egyptian Museum. A delicious Egyptian lunch and free time to visit a papyrus workshop.
- Pick up services from your accommodation hotel and back.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
- Tour to Egyptian Museum
- Shopping tour through famous Bazaars.
- Service of Private professional Egypt gist tour guide.
- licensed driver and you’re own qualified
- Lunch meal at a quality local restaurant.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 10.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids USD27.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids USD 10.- per person.
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 10.- per person.
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 15.- per person.
- Personal expense
- Drinks in the restaurant.
- Felucca ride When you get there.
Visit the most famous sights of Cairo on a full-day guided tour. A company tour representative will meet you outside your hotel very early for making the journey to the capital of Cairo by private, air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival Cairo, you’ll be met by an Egyptologist guide and start your tour, visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, and then visit the Great Sphinx with a head of pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren, and if you wish, go inside (additional cost) one of the pyramids to witness the inner chambers — your guide is not permitted to accompany you during a visit. Also, perhaps visit the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost), Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit, dedicates to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3.500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. If you’d like to buy some souvenirs of your trip, you might find some items you like when you visit a papyrus workshop and see the production of these works of art Finally, return to Hurghada, where your day ends with a hotel drop.
All prices are quoted above in a selection of currencies and these are a based on the US Dollar at the rate of exchange when published but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per trip and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices are valid until the 30th April 2021. Should prices change the website will be updated as quick as possible.
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
It is advisable to reserve your Egypt excursions as early as possible, thus ensuring that you can relax with the knowledge that you have secured the best trip for you. To ensure the excursion is reserved and secured with Discovery travel Egypt we will request a deposit of 25% from the total amount due, as you can appreciate this deposit counts towards your final payment. Discovery Travel Egypt is able to accept payment by Credit Cared PayPal ,Bank Transfer and/or Western Union.
No penalty charges if cancellation was made 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Tipping & Gratuities (Clients Discretion)
Throughout all our tour pages you will see the words “tipping & gratuities” always shown within the excluded section of the tab on “specifics”. It is customary in Egypt to express ones satisfaction of the service received from the staff that have looked after him throughout his trip. It is not obligatory however it is well received amongst the staff that will be looking after you; our personal motto is “tip little but often”..
Many of our excursions operate as private trips and are available on a daily basis. A private excursion will give you an exclusive guide for your own group, which is an excellent opportunity to hear everything the guide is telling you and these excursions we can adapt slightly to suite your own requirements. In many of the Red Sea tourist resorts we have local excursions which will be part of larger groups.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Pickup time will be within the first 30 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email. You will be picked up from your hotel/ selected location in Hurghada.
- We advise you to order a breakfast box from the hotel because of the early departure
- Feel free to ask any change in program, it is a Private trip the whole day for you
- If you wish to Camel or Horse ride at pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids it cost USD27.- per person.
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids it cost USD 10.- per person.
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo it cost USD 15.- per person
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses.
- Warm clothes in winter.
- Cotton clothes in summer.
- Sport shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.