El Alamein Day Tour
Learn about and understand the importance of El Alamein in World War 2 from an expert guide. See the museum and talk with your guide as you look at the weaponry and memorabilia on display. Stop in El Alamein village, and visit the humbling war cemeteries.
- Learn about this important part of World War 2 from an expert on the subject
- Look at the memorabilia and weaponry used in battle, see a piece of history
- Visit the picturesque town of El Alamein right on the Mediterranean sea
Travel in comfort with an expert guide to see the town of El Alamein. Learn about Rommel, the Desert Fox, and other figures of World War 2 who fought in Egypt and their significance in the war. Ask any questions you have as you talk with an expert on the subject.
On site visit an enlightening local war museum, which tells the story of El Alamein through war memorabilia. The gardens outside of the museum are scattered with huge army tanks and large scale weaponry that were used during the battles of El Alamein. Inside there are five halls, each dedicated to a country involved in the war, with uniforms, weapons, models and records on display.
Continue your way to the beautiful town of El Alamein overlooking the Mediterranean sea. Pay your respects and visit the World War Cemeteries, the final resting place for so many Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Alexandria and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.