Library, Amphitheater and Montaza Gardens Tour
- See the famous Library of Alexandria
- Visit St. Mark, the oldest church
- Stop over Stanley Bridge
- Take a walking Tour through the old city-center
- See the site of the Lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Stop for photos at Quaitbay
First, be picked up by your tour guide from your hotel, before heading to the library of Alexandria, the biggest library in the world. Visit its open court where you can see the statue of Alexander the Great and the statue of Ptolemy the First.
Then, visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with its display of the sunken monuments. Visit the church of St. Mark, the oldest church in Africa as well as the old downtown of Alexandria where you can walk through the old city-center before visiting Abbo Elabbas Mosque.
Continue to see the outside of Quaitbay castle which was built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria one of the seven wonders of the world and a great photo stop.
Next, visit Montaza Gardens, commonly known as the Love Garden, and the royal gardens of King Farouk and the royal palaces of Haramlek.
On your way back, stop over the famous Stanley Bridge – the landmark of modern Alexandria.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Alexandria and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.