Marsa Mubarak Sea Trip
Spend a day out on the water with a snorkeling trip from Marsa Alam in a Boat. Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Marsa Alam with a full-day out on the Red Sea. Travel by boat out to the Red Sea Coral Reefs under water islands in Marsa Mubarak, where you will spend a relaxing day snorkeling, exploring the underwater world, and enjoying a lavish buffet lunch on the boat.
- Enjoy admirable snorkeling spots in the Red Sea and have a chance to swim with dolphins.
- Relax on the lounge deck and take your delicious lunch.
- Get to another beautiful reef and swim with fishes like in aquarium.
After you are picked-up from your hotel, transfer to the boat docked on the Port Ghalib Marina. where you will Spend a day out on the water with a snorkeling trip. Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Marsa Alam with a full-day out on the Red Sea. Cruise out to uncover the underwater Coral Reef Islands of the Red Sea. Grab a snorkel and explore an alien habitat beneath the waves as you marvel at the colors and variety of the sea life, The place is filled with beautiful reefs containing corals of all shapes and sizes, as well as colorful fish and other underwater habitants, such as blue spot rays, guitar rays, snapers, batfish, fusiliers, goatfish and other wonders.
- Pickup and drop-off from Marsa Alam
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking snorkeling instructors during the trip
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Lunch meal on board the boat
- drinks “tea, coffee, Mineral water, cola”
- 2 snorkeling stops with equipment ( mask – fins-life jacket )
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
Marsa Alam Pick-up service
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Marsa Alam is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from outside the 30 km limit of Marsa Alam airport is available at an additional charge of 10€ per person.
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Available languages (tour guide) English, German, Italian, Russian
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.