Philae Temple & Motorboat Tour to Nubian Village
Pay a visit to the majestic Philae Temple with an expert guide. Experience a boat ride along the Nile River and admire its scenic beauty. Take a closer look at Nubian culture and traditions, and meet a Nubian family to learn about their lifestyle.
- Visit the amazing temple of Philae, dedicated to the goddess Isis
- Cruise in a motorboat up the longest river in Africa, The Nile
- Discover the colorful way of life in the Nubian village
- Wander among the Nubian houses and shop for some souvenirs
- Benefit from the ease and convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare yourself for an exhilarating trip to the Temple of Philae and a traditional Nubian village from Aswan. Travel with an expert guide, explore the temple site, and discover Nubian traditions with village locals.
Enjoy convenient hotel pickup from your hotel in Aswan, then set off on your journey with your professional guide who will enlighten you with interesting facts throughout your tour. Upon arrival at the majestic Temple of Philae, dedicated to the goddess Isis, roam around to experience this classical and sacred site to the core.
After exploring the temple, head to the Nile River, which has had an incomparable role in developing Egyptian civilization. Cruise down the river to the Nubian village situated opposite Soheil Island, close to the Aswan Dam pass. Once there, trace out the different aspects of traditional life and culture in the village by meeting native people.
To understand more, wander among the houses in lush palm groves and admire their varied colors: sky blue, yellow, pink, and more. Spend some time shopping for some delightful handcrafted gifts before sailing back along the River Nile. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
- Mineral water
- Motorboat fare and the admission tickets
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.