Private Nile Boat Cruise and Botanical Garden Visit
- Admire the sunset over the Aswan skyline
- Cruise along the famous River Nile
- See ancient ruins on Elephantine Island
- Walk through the stunning Botanical Gardens
- Marvel at the architecture of the Aga Khan Mausoleum
Your River Nile adventure begins with pickup from your Aswan hotel in the late afternoon. Head down towards the river then hop on board your private boat for the evening and set sail along the infamous waters of the Nile.
Arrive at the first stop of the tour, the Botanical Gardens on Lord Kitchener Island, home to an array of plants that were imported from all over the wold in the 1800s. Enjoy some free time to stroll around the gardens, admiring the majestic palm trees that line the walkways including the Sabal Palm and Phonic Palm as well as Ficus trees and other beautiful bougainvillea trees.
Head back to the boat and continue along the Nile, watching the sunset and the sky change color. Sail around Elephantine Island, a tiny island home to ancient ruins and temples, then glide past the Mausoleum of Aga Khan built in the style of the Fatimid tombs in Cairo.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Boat fees and entrance fee to Aswan Botanical Garden
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.