Pyramids Sound and Light Show
Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
- Pyramids Sound and Light Show
- The Great Pyramid of Giza and Sphinx
- Marvel as the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead Egyptian ruler
- Get great views of the pyramids illuminated at night
You will be transferred from your hotel by our air-conditioned vehicle to enjoy the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the Pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as ThutmosislV, Akhenaton, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide or other languages available throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.