Snorkeling Trip to Satayh Dolphin Reef
Enjoy a full-day trip to Satayh Dolphin Reef from Marsa Alam. Try out the thrilling water sport of snorkeling and get the chance to observe a group of 60 – 80 dolphins. Enjoy a lavish lunch onboard before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
- Observe the marvellous underwater world
- Snorkel in the Satayh Dolphin Reef
- Check out the dolphins swimming
- Try to connect with the dolphins
- Have a tasty lunch on board in middle of the sea
Begin your day of adventure with a brief pickup from your hotel in Marsa Alam in an air-conditioned vehicle. Transfer to Marina of Hamata where you’ll board the boat. This location is situated 165 km south from Marsa Alam airport. Be received by the crew with a welcome drink and enjoy it as you set sail on the Red Sea for about 2 hours. You will be also served with snacks and drinks during the day.
Arrive at the Satayh Dolphin Reef, a protected area where you can snorkel. As you enjoy the underwater marine world observe around 60-80 dolphins who will put on a show for you as you get the opportunity to connect with them. This region is home to many dolphins and sea mammals and you will be mesmerized by the different varieties of corals and fish.
Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared freshly on board by the chef. Later on, make another stop to snorkel in a beautiful coral reef and see more fish. Then, cruise back to the port in Hamata Marina at around 4:30 PM and get dropped back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pickup and drop-off from Marsa Alam
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide assistance in the boat
- Lunch served on board
- 2 stops for snorkeling (1 with Dolphins and 1 in the Coral Reef)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Mineral water and soft drinks on the boat
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
Marsa Alam Pick-up service
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Marsa Alam is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from outside the 30 km limit of Marsa Alam airport is available at an additional charge of 10€ per person.
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Available languages (tour guide) English, German, Italian, Russian
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.