Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
Admire the famous Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple and watch the history of Egypt’s Pharaohs come to life. Discover the wonders of the temple on a guided tour, then learn about the rich history of Egypt during an amazing sound and light experience.
- Explore the splendid Karnak Temple with an expert guide
- Admire the famous Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show
- Listen to the history of Egypt come to life
- Learn about the achievements and accomplishments of the Pharaohs
The tour begins with pickup from your hotel or preferred location by your tour guide in an air-conditioned vehicle and heads towards Karnak Temple.
Upon arrival at the temple, feel immersed in the tranquil atmosphere of this religiously historic site. Embark on a journey through the famous Sound and Light Show, a unique experience that uses special effects to bring the history of Egypt to life. With your expert guide, wander through this fascinating complex and listen to the historical voices that narrate the achievements and accomplishments of the Pharaohs through the years.
Follow the voices through the complex, including the biblical voice of Ramesses II, who tells his incredible story against the backdrop of vibrantly lit temples. The temple tour comes to an end at the Holy Lake, before drop-off at your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide or other languages available throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.