St. Catherine’s Monastery Sunrise Trip
- Visit the ancient St. Catherine’s Monastery in the Sinai Desert
- Explore the mountain where Moses was given the 10 commandments
- Visit the 6th-century church that stands beside the burning bush
- Relax in Dahab and watch windsurfers and fishermen
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in Dahab
After early morning pickup from your hotel in Dahab, drive through the Sinai desert to St. Catherine’s Monastery. Admire the views of the ancient Sinai Mountains from the comfort of an air-conditioned car.
At sunrise, follow in Moses’ footsteps as he ascended Mount Sinai to receive the 10 commandments. Visit inside St. Catherine’s Monastery and discover the library full of old manuscripts and icons belonging to the Vatican. You will also visit the 6th-century church, located where the burning bush stood.
Continue to Dahab, known as the Flower Power City, on the Red Sea. Enjoy a city tour and take the opportunity to do some shopping. Watch the windsurfers from the coast and enjoy the colorful atmosphere of the unique Bedouin fishing village. After lunch at a local restaurant, relax and enjoy the return journey to your hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Pregnant women
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.