The East & West Banks from Luxor
Explore one of Egypt’s most historically rich and significant destination, the east and west banks of Luxor and visit the array of stunning destinations on offer at this pristine location in 8 hour tour.
- Explore the east and west banks of Luxor with a tour guide
- Visit the serene Luxor temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Marvel at the age-old pylons and chapels at the temple of Karnak
- Learn the historical significance of the three Pharaohs in valley of the Kings at the tombs
- Pay a visit to the stunning Queen Hatshepsut temple
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle for theLuxor East & west bank tour. The city is home to some of the most fascinating historical monuments in Egypt.
As you reach the West Bank, you will get to see the valley of kings, a place comprising of remarkable tombs and burial grounds of Kings Tutmosis 1, Tutmosis 3, Ramssess 6, Mrenptah, Amonhotep 2 and Tut-Ankh-Amon.
Then, pay your respect to Queen Hatshepsut at the Queen temple, a place of tribute to the only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20 years with wealth and peace.
Further, visit the mortuary temple of Amenhotep 3 at the Colossi of Memnon before stopping for lunch (at your own expense).
The next location of your Luxor tour Egypt is towards the East bank. Witness the complex of Karnak, considered as one of the largest temples in the world.
Next up is a trip to the gorgeous Luxor temple, an ancient Egyptian temple. Thereafter, you will be taken back to your hotel or selected location after theEgypt tours.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide or other languages available throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- 0 – 04.99 Free of Charge
- 5 – 10.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 11+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Note: If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
At time of booking, please provide us the name of your hotel and your room number when you get it.
After your tour is confirmed by Discovery Travel, you will receive email with the final confirmation and voucher to bring with you printed or mobile voucher accepted.
Details will include contact numbers of your tour guide and customer care and additional information for your convenience
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
Pick up is approximately one hour before the schedule.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Price & Reservation
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.